Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sophia turned 1!





It is hard to believe that Sophia has already turned a year old! Time really flies by! We celebrated her birthday with family and friends. Her Mema (Isabel) is visiting from St. George and the kids are really enjoying their time with her. We are glad that she has been able to spend this time with us. Sophia got lots of presents. Between Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and then Sophia's birthday, it feels like we were partying all week! I think of all the things she got, the chocolate cupcake was her favorite. She downed it! Once she got a taste, she couldn't shove it in her mouth fast enough! It was awesome to see how much fun she was having and the shear joy on her face. Oh, what it would be like to be a kid again!

6 comments:

wurtz said...

I heard all about it. Sorry Logenn and I missed it. Happy to see pictures. So cute. Now I can share my desserts with her.;)

The Capitans said...

I cant believe it. We miss you guys. I think we might come out to visit some time this spring. If that is ok with you guys!

Anne said...

Love the birthday princess hat! No fair going from just born to one year old! Show us some pictures in between!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

She is one already!!!!! NO WAY!!! She looks like the fam!

Stephanie said...

Greetings from the Ashcrafts. I just saw a link on Charity Mair's blog and thought I wonder if this is one of the Wurtz families we have known from Provo. How are you guys? Hope all is well!

Karen said...

Hey guys, happy belated birthday to little Sophia. My how time flies! She looks like she was enjoying her cake...another chocolate fan. Hope you are all doing well. Danny and family are moving out here in June. I can hardly wait;)