Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Steven went to Nashville a couple of weeks ago. He went there for a conference and was able to visit some places in his free time. They visited the Country Music Hall of Fame and saw Elvis' fully decked out car! He also had a chance to visit a small town called Franklin where a battle took place during the civil war. They visited an old plantation and were able to see civil war artifacts. Here are some pictures! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool pictures. Gotta love Elvis!!
CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!!!
Hey guys how are you doing? I love all you pictures and its always fun to hear what you have been doing. Hey what is your e-mail address so I can e-mail you some stuff you can just send me and e-mail to chelseacapitan@hotmail.com if you would like then I can just reply. Thanks guys love you tons and miss you.
Post a Comment